|240 x 140 x 45 mm
|300 x 140 x 45 mm
|360 x 140 x 45 mm
|360 x 180 x 45 mm
|Li-Ion battery 3.7V 3600mAH
|Li-Ion battery 3.7V 4400mAH
|Li-Ion battery 3.7V 5600mAH
|Li-Ion battery 4.7V 4400mAH
|Material of battery panels
|Poly Crystalline Silicon
|3 to 5 years
|6500 to 7000K
Structure characteristics of solar wall lamp WL0200:
– The lamp is designed with a modern rectangular, black box of different sizes depending on the type of capacity, made of high quality PS plastic, safe to use.
– The top of the lamp is equipped with a solar panel made of high-grade Poly Crystalline silicon material, which is good waterproof against IP65 standards.
– The face of the lamp includes many super bright LED chips, emitting harmonious, environmentally friendly light, has a color temperature of 6500 to 7000K and a wide lighting angle of up to 120 degrees.
– Inside the lamp body is installed with a large capacity Lithium Ion battery with each type of capacity, the lamp has a life expectancy of up to 50,000 hours, with a charging time of 6 to 8 hours and a lighting time of up to 12 hours.
– Lights have a variety of power levels, depending on the purpose of use and lighting space you choose the appropriate level
– Outside the WL0200 wall lamp is covered with international standard glass, waterproof, dustproof, durable and safe to protect the LED chips inside.
– Under the lamp is the start switch button and motion sensor, helping the lamp emit high intensity light when movement enters the sensor area, and when there is no light, the person will moderate light.
– Thanks to the use of energy from the sun and the high-grade motion sensor, the lamp emits dim light at night, only glowing strongly when someone helps save energy and monthly electricity costs of the family .
– WL0200 solar wall lamp can emit less heat, does not contain toxic materials and infrared radiation endangers the user.
– With safe material, high durability and long life, you can be assured of using and saving monthly maintenance and repair costs.
– You can install the lights in many locations outside the house such as walls, awnings, garages, gardens, stairs, …