Controller Information Solar Charge PWM 60A-12V / 24 LCD
Charger controller solar PWM is the latest technology currently used algorithms advanced tracking to make modules of solar activity in voltage ideal that the module power of sun Heaven can produce the maximum power available.
Compared to conventional controllers, PWM technology is equipped with temperature compensation function, which can make the efficiency of photovoltaic modules increase by 10% – 30%, and can extend battery life. storage.
* Compared to this normal PWM controller solar controller controller can increase efficiency 10% -30%
* Can charge and discharge at the same time
* Always keep the battery in full state
* Protect the battery to discharge too much
* Protection to prevent the battery from discharging back to the solar panels during the night
* Protect pole reverse battery
* Reverse polarity protection for solar panels
* When the battery voltage is low, the controller will automatically cut off the load from the system. If the battery voltage is back to normal and the load will restart working.
* Protection of thunder when it rains
* The controller will automatically compensate the temperature of the charging voltage according to changes of the ambient temperature
|Solar battery voltage input automatically||12 / 24vDC|
|Charging line||60A Max.|
|Output voltage automatic battery load||12 / 24vDC|
|Maximum voltage of solar batteries||60vDC|
|Maximum charging current for solar batteries||60A Max.|
|Charging disconnection threshold (battery full)||14.4V ± 2%||28.8V ± 2%|
|Recharging threshold||13.6V ± 2%||27.2V ± 2%|
|Storage temperatures||-35 ° C – 70 ° C|
|Working temperature||-25 ° C – 60 ° C|